Closed until 3rd April, 2021
- Mollie Tucker's Field is closed until 1st March 2021
- Little Hollaway is closed for the foreseeable future due to the Covid-19 regulations.
Follow our Facebook page East Prawle Camping and Farm Holidays for more information.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES
- Do not travel to the property if anyone in your household, or someone you have been in close contact with, has COVID 19 symptoms.
- Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance for your stay at Higher House Farm.
- Personal information will be required for Track and Trace and kept for 21 days after your departure.
- An approximate time of arrival will be required for your stay.
- The property will have been thoroughly cleaned and a bio mist fogger used before your arrival and this will be repeated when you leave.
- Please sanitise your hands on entering and exiting the property. Sanitiser pumps are situated on the walls just inside the doors. The sanitiser bottles will be refilled at the start of each booking, however if you require a top up during your stay please ring me and I will arrange to do this when you are out.
- Please follow the guidance in the property information booklet (this will be on the kitchen table when you arrive) for disposing of your rubbish and only approach the dustbin area when you can see that it is vacant. Please wear gloves when you dispose of your refuse in the bins.
- Superior Housekeeping will leave a laminated card advising you of how they would like you to act upon departure. Any excess cleaning costs above the normal charge will be invoiced to guests.
- Please follow the Government’s social distancing regulations in place at the time of your stay.
- Please bring your own PPE for use in the wider community.
- Please strip the beds before your departure. All laundry including pillow protectors and towels should be counted, the laundry slip completed and then placed in the laundry bags.
- If you, or any member of your party, fall ill with Covid-19 symptoms whilst visiting please stay in the property and arrange a test. You can use my address (Higher House Farm, East Prawle, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 2BU) as a contact address. You MUST inform me of the situation immediately. All of your party MUST stay inside and do not use the waste bins until you receive the results of the Covid 19 test. If this is positive you must take your refuse home with you. Please follow the guidelines from the NHS attached.
- If you have to extend your stay while waiting for a Covid-19 test result extra nights will be charged at the weekly pro-rata rate. I will try to find alternative accommodation in the area for those guests who are due to arrive but have to be relocated.
- Please note that all visitor information leaflets & books have been removed from the property to avoid cross-contamination. Please contact Kingsbridge Tourist Information Centre (01548 853195) and/or Salcombe Tourist Information Centre (01548 843927) for current local information as some businesses are not operating ‘normally’! Games, books, and DVD’s have also been removed from the property.
Thank you for your patience, we look forward to seeing you!